Friday, December 14, 2012

Today

I had a big catch-up post planned for today, but I'm holding off until tomorrow for a few reasons.  It's been pretty crazy for the last few weeks and things are finally slowing down and naturally, I'm slowing down too.  Reina had a bad cold earlier in the week (more on that later) and now I'm trying to fight it off.  The kids are in bed and I should be wrapping presents or writing cards.  Instead, Glenn and I are channel surfing and watching a Gettysburg documentary. Guess who has the remote?  After the sad events of today, I'm going to say a few prayers for the families and get some sleep so I can take care of mine tomorrow.  Next time:  Will's Christmas program, Reina's 104 degree fever, and a couple of kids really really excited for 12/25.

No comments: