Sunday, May 6, 2012

I don't know how she flies in that thing

I bought the kids new coloring books on Friday and remembered to bring them with us to church today.  Reina usually colors on any blank piece of paper in sight on Sunday mornings so I thought a new book might keep her occupied for a while.  Will's very good at sitting quietly and playing with whatever he brings along but today he liked the Super Hero coloring book I picked out.  I looked over during the sermon and had to stifle a giggle when I saw what he was coloring.  Instead of coloring Wonder Woman's one piece/spandex/get-up, Will decided she must be gallivanting around in a bikini top and I-don't-know-what on the bottom.  But she does have nice green boots. 
Yee haw!! 

Here's a close-up of the costume in question.  Not much keeping that top on on besides gravity! 
Double-sided tape maybe? 
Later this afternoon, Will colored while I did some work.  As you can see, he takes it very, very seriously. 
 Batman was fully clothed by the way. I guess I need to pay more attention to the cartoons he's watching. 

No comments: