Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hair

Will's got the cutest little school-boy haircut but getting a good picture of him is like trying to photograph the Loch Ness monster. Will, show me how you brush your teeth!
Look at these eyes folks! As I've said from the beginning - those eyes are going to get him IN and OUT of a lot of trouble. (Attn Will of the future - ignore that last sentence and don't get in trouble to begin with.)
Will's latest obsession is all things robots. This robot will shoot you with it's yaser. Will has a problem pronouncing "L's" right now. My favorite is when he comes over to me and lovingly asks if he can sit in my yap. giggle giggle



Reina's locks are growing. She has much more hair than Will had at this age. It's also thick and has a little bit of curl. She clearly needs a mom equipped with a comb but if anyone has seen me lately, they'll understand that combing is not real high on my priority list.

Whatcha looking at mom? Never seen a baby with a full-size spoon shoved in her mouth?
And you are??? This is her regal, dismissive look and reason #5,342 why we shouldn't have named her QUEEN.
This is Reina's version of peek-a-boo. Close enough.

Okay, photo session is getting borrrrring.
Take my chupee and get that camera out of my face. Woman.

Finally, have you seen those Your Baby Can Read commercials? Well, my baby can read upside down and backwards!

No comments: