Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Why?

It's started already. The endless "why" from Will. Here's a direct transcript of a conversation we had tonight.

Will: Momma, what's that?
Me: That's baby's cereal.
Will: Why?
Me: Because she's hungry.
Will: Why?
Me: Because we need to eat food to have energy blah blah blah, oh look Will - is that Daddy outside?

Every question that is not answered to his satisfaction gets a "why?" This is going to be soooo fun.

Reina had her 6-month check-up today. The doctor said she looks great. She's 16 pounds 11 oz, which puts her in the 60%. I can't remember her height but whatever it was puts her in the 25% so now she's a little shorty. The doctor did point out that the height measurement is really inaccurate at this age because they are so squirmy. So I guess I'll try to not worry about my little dwarf baby right now.

No pictures this week because Will was playing with my device that is used to transfer pictures from the camera to the computer and now it's missing. It's probably hidden in his secret cache with two pairs of my sunglasses, an Elmo DVD and all of Reina's pacifiers. Lesson learned.

No comments: