Monday, January 25, 2021

Another week of 2021

We're still chugging along.  Will had his first basketball game last week and it was a lot of fun to watch.  He's playing on the A team this year and he got a few rebounds, a couple of steals and he took one shot that almost went in.  If his parents could've willed that ball into basket, they would have.  He has more games this week.  Attendance is limited to two visitors per player and we miss getting to see more  friends and all of the little siblings running around the games but I'm thankful that we get to watch in person. 

#43 on the court, #1 in our hearts

Reina was under the weather this weekend and stayed home today. I think she just has a bad cold but these times call for a more strict approach to germ isolation.  So I had a co-worker at home today.  Other than fighting about her needing to take a nap, we had a nice day.  She got some schoolwork completed and I had a productive workday.  

Reina had a special tutor while she did some school from home. 

Speaking of work, I finally bit the bullet and moved my desk off of the dining room table and into the guest room.  I guess it takes me about 9 months to adjust to a new reality, even it's only temporary.  It's nice to have the dining room back to normal, and by 'normal' I mean its currently covered in homework and unopened mail and cats.  My new office space also offers more privacy and another place for the pets to sleep peacefully while I labor away.  

Glenn's hand is still healing.  He's been making progress with the occupational therapist and starting to get more movement back.  We go back to the surgeon on Friday for more suture removal. 

We keep chugging along. 

No comments: