Sunday, December 15, 2019

Pictures from last month's holiday

I was looking for some pictures for the Christmas card tonight and found pictures from Thanksgiving that I never posted. (I actually just typed 'Halloween' and now I need to see if I ever posted those pics.  Sigh.)  Anyway, we had a lovely Thanksgiving this year.  We drove to Aunt Vicky and Uncle Matt's house with a pie, rolls and some cranberry sauce and feasted on all of the trimmings.  It was delicious as always and we had a fun time hanging out.  The weather was unseasonably cold so when we came home, we curled up next to the pellet stove and watched movies and football and started Christmas lists.  It was a nice start to the holiday season. 

Each Thanksgiving with all four cousins, I've tried to snap some good pics for the grandparents.  This year, I gave up without much of a fight.  It was not the day for picture taking.  Maybe we can recreate these in a decade or so.   

Reina, the cat, Everett in an almost chokehold, Will trying hard and Ainsley.  

Okay everybody - just look at the camera for one second!  The cat cooperated this time.  

I love watching baby/preschool cousin eat with a giant spoon.  Don't bother asking if he wants a smaller one.  He's a big kid!  
I can't wait to do it all again in 10 days.  Ten! 

No comments: