Tuesday, September 10, 2013

All about Will

Alright, file this under 'worst blog pictures,' 'can't you figure out technology, lady?!' and Lazy Blogging but here's today's post.  Will brought home his "All About Me" book from the first few weeks of First Grade and it has to be memorialized here.  And it will probably be one of those items that I pull out in twenty years and think about my crazy 6-yr old and weep loudly.  So here goes.  
 
Seriously I'm not quitting my day job for professional photography.  Can't figure out how to get the shadow out of there.  Can't get the picture to rotate.  Giant blog fail. 

I am 6 yrs old.  And apparently I want a blood red and black birthday cake.  Which his mom can definitely do. 
 
I am good at math.  (He actually really is.)
 
My family has 6 people.  (Huh?  Apparently we need to have a quick biology lesson on what is people and what is not people.  Trigger and Tootsie?  Not people but it's sweet that he counts them as part of the family).  Also Will and Reina have swords.  Naturally.  And check out my hair.  Nailed it! 

I feel happy about Sports.  And so does his momma!! 
 
 
I get scared when 'bullies.'  (Awwwww......)
 
When he brought the book home, he told me that he wanted his picture to be funny.  I think he accomplished that.  I also think he's ready for the zombie apocalypse.  And if he shows this picture to the bullies, I think that will take care of that problem. 






No comments: