Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Will flashes gang signs and Reina pouts

We've had a busy pre-Thanksgiving week. Glenn was buffalo hunting last week but came home without a buffalo this time. He'll have a few more chances before the season ends. While he's gone, I try to keep everyone busy with fun projects and crafts that they don't normally get to do. Last weekend I had the brilliant idea of having Will and Reina make some turkey stuff for Thanksgiving. We picked out a project and they were excited to glue and peel and cut and everything. I got all of the material set out and had everything ready to go. Will sat down for about 3.5 seconds, made his turkey and was done. Reina stuck around for a little longer but she was unhappy that Will had used a pink dot and blah blah blah. Needless to say, this was the best picture I could capture of the Art Project 2011. And I know, I want to reach through the camera and wash Reina's face! I mentioned in a previous post that Will is learning (and retaining) all sorts of funny stuff lately. He informed me this week that he knew how to say his name in sign language. Here we go..... W I......L.......



L!!

Reina looked especially cute for church last Sunday so I thought I'd take a quick pic of her radiant cheerfulness.
Let's try this again!
Hope everybody has a happy Fanksgiving!

No comments: