Monday, May 17, 2010

Poop

Three year old boys. So interesting. So interested in poop. Will loves to sprinkle the word "poop" into ordinary conversation.

Will: Mom, what are you eating?
Me: I'm eating a sandwich.
Will: Is it a poop sandwich?

Any hope that this is a short-lived phase?

The poop excitement continued this afternoon when I came home after picking up the kids, and a mere 3 hours before I leave for a road trip to Minnesota (sans kids!) with Aunt Vicky, to sort of discover and cause a toilet overflow that left little bits of poop and a lot of water all over the bathroor floor. Will was equal parts freaked out/excited. He kept yelling, "It's an emergency! Should I call Fireman Sam?" Yes, please do! If only a fictional fireman tv character could come over and clean up the mess for me.


That golden orb that floats in the sky came out briefly over the weekend and we all went outside to enjoy it.

Here's hoping there's sunny weather where you are. I'll be back next week with tales of our road trip and stories of how the kiddos survived with daddy and grandparents all weekend. Hopefully I will survive without them!


No comments: