Wednesday, October 14, 2009

NYC

Last weekend, Reina and I traveled to NYC with her Aunt Vicky and our Aunt Mary. We had a really nice time. It was a quick trip but we got to see the Metropolitan Museum of Art and one of my favorite paintings, spent most of another day walking around New Haven and got up early one morning and jogged here. Vicky and I even got to see this while Aunt Mary bravely had some one-on-one time with Reina. We also ate some great food, bought a few souvenirs and talked and talked and talked and talked. Reina was a great little traveler. She had a few meltdowns and chatted too loudly in the museum once or twice, but for the most part, she was a lovely little travel companion.

So where are the pictures of our trip, you might ask? Well, in a related story, my camera decided that it preferred to live in NYC instead of Wyoming and I can only imagine her (him?) gleefully driving around the city, stopping at all of the sights, eating a hot dog and just generally adapting to life in the big city. Yes, I lost my camera. In the taxi on the way to the airport. At least it wasn't the baby, right?

No comments: