Sunday, October 25, 2009

In case she needs MORE reasons to hate us when she's a teenager

Look at this cute little goth baby! Fast forward about 14 years and I can just see her telling us "I'm getting a tattoo and I don't care what you think about it!" She probably won't have that big smile on her face either. She's such a good sport. Right now.Okay Grandparents. I apologize in advance for the following statements. Look at our little Boobs McGee taking a bath with her brother! Glenn thinks she's advanced in the chest-y area and was, in fact, a little concerned about it. At her 6-month check-up, he asked me to ask the doctor if her 'development' was normal and I'm happy to report that her cup size is within the normal range for her age. Reina, sorry in advance for talking publicly about your chest size.

No comments: