Friday, May 22, 2009

Photos with witty captions

...is all I have the time and mental energy for this week.

With the current economic situation, families are being forced to cut back on "extras" and frivilous expenditures. Here at the Pauley household, we are insisting that Will cut down on his beauty treatments and he's found a novel (and cheap) use for his leftover oatmeal in the morning. His skin is now as smooth as a baby's you-know-what.

I don't think that camo is my color, Dad.
I'm going to punch you right in the mouth.
Which hand is going to hit you? (she's a violent baby?!) No snarky comments here - this is a picture of Will at the Martinez Farm in Fort Collins. We took a field trip there with his Montessori class on Wednesday. The kid loves animals. I can never get a shot of his face when he's this busy. Busy feeding goats!


Maybe I should abandon my dreams of Will playing football and focus on the rodeo sports. He climbed up this fence before I could get there (might have helped if Iput the camera down) and was talking to the horse and patting his face. Will wants his grandparents to buy him a pony.
Finally, more proof that you can take the kid out of Wyoming, but you can't take Wyoming out of the kid. Any guesses as to which child is mine? Zoom in to get a better view of his farmer's tan.
One more note, I'll be remembering my Grandpa Hansen this weekend. Although he's been gone for a long time, I can't help but think that he sure would have gotten a kick out of this tough little boy and the pretty little girl. Happy Memorial Day weekend everyone.

1 comment:

Val said...

Those are great pics. Adriana uses cottage cheese for facials. I am not sure that it is working..but she does have beautiful skin. Hope all is well Pauley family!