Friday, October 10, 2008

SOLD!

Just a quick note to let everyone know that our house if officially sold! We are still working out the details but it looks like we will be out by the end of the month. I'll update with more details when we know what is going on. In the meantime, I'm posting a new poll in anticipation of my dr's appointment on Tuesday (October 14). If Deuce cooperates, we'll hopefully find out the gender. To help you with your decision, I was much sicker in the first trimester than I was with Will. I'm craving sweets and Big Macs. The heartbeat has been in the 150's. Good luck! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Val said...

Congrats Lucy! Good luck at the doctor and happy packing? Isn't there a law that if you are more than 15 weeks pregnant and have a toddler that your husband has to hire packers and movers?

Beth said...

Its a girl....I was the same way and had 2 girls!!! Let us know asap!