Friday, April 4, 2008

Toddlers

So a few days ago I was in the kitchen cleaning up from dinner and Will was busy playing on the floor. I turned around and discovered this: Instead of being the good parent and removing him from the dishwasher door, I decided to see what would happen. Which resulted in this: I'm not sure our dishwasher door was designed to support the weight of a 26+ pound toddler so I sadly ended the dishwasher adventure after this picture but he sure enjoyed it and has spent the rest of the week making a beeline for the dishwasher every time he sees that it's open.

Will loves hats. I give him his baseball hat to the play with when he's bored and I've forgotten to bring any actual toys. Last weekend, I turned around and found him sitting like this:
We are off to Florida next week for a visit with the Pauleys. Check back for pictures of Will at the Ocean, in the pool, chasing alligators and partying with the Spring Break-ers at Daytona.

No comments: