Sunday, April 13, 2008

Beach baby

So we just got back from a trip to Florida. We had a great time enjoying the sun while everyone back in Wyo was enduring yet another snow storm. A couple quick observations from the trip: Will has no fear of water. He loved the pool, he loved the ocean, he loved the bathtub but his favorite thing? Sand. I wished I could have taken a picture of it but he loves to eat sand. I caught him one time licking it off his hand like it was frosting. Here he is at the pool with Dad. Hi. We are from Wyoming. Who needs swim diapers? This was at DeLeon Springs. I thought the water was too chilly for a swim but what do I know.

His first dip in the Atlantic. Reading a magazine after a hearty swim and a light snack of sand.
Isn't he angelic?


Mommy and Will sharing a moment.

No comments: