Monday, November 22, 2021

Catching Up

Goodness. It's been more than a month since I last posted and I'm chock full of excuses but none of them are good. We've been busy with school stuff, hunting season, work, all of the pets that have taken over this house and chores, chores, chores. It's the week of Thanksgiving and the kids have a half day tomorrow, I'm taking off the rest off the week starting Wednesday and baking my buns off and Glenn and Reina are going hunting after turkey time. So there's a lot going on. My personal goal is to write something every day for the rest of November which I realize is only 9 days - 8 days? but it will help me get caught up on all of our Fall 2021 shenanigans.

Here's a preview:  
 
Reina got pointe shoes for ballet.  She's been counting down the days until our appointment in Laramie for her fitting.  She's super excited and I'm resisting the urge to squeeze my feet into them because that will probably result in a mom broken ankle.  
Will's football season was a dandy and that will be it's own post but here's the lawn sign that we proudly got to display.  Even those his actual number was 33.  

No comments: