Tuesday, April 13, 2021

The rest of April so far

Baseball practice, baseball scrimmages, volleyball practice, volleyball games, dance lessons, piano, work, talking about the weather and repeat.  That's our April.  In between all of those events, I got my second Covid vaccine last week.  I started to feel pretty tired in the few hours after my shot and when I woke up the next morning, after sleeping through Glenn getting both of the kids up and out of the house, I texted my boss something like "bad headache, super fatigue, no work" and went back to sleep.  Just like most everybody else I've talked to, by the next day I was back on my feet and feeling normal two days after that.  I'm glad I'm all vaccinated up!  I hope we can get the kids their vaccines too.  I'll breathe a sigh of relief when that is done.   

My view post-vaccination.  I had giant hot water bottle dogs to keep my company.  

Easter Sunday didn't quite look like Easters of past years but we had some fun.  Church on zoom still for me (Glenn and Reina braved in-person).  Then we had a spur of the moment Easter egg hunt with the little cousins because I had too many eggs for just a tween and a teen.  It was short-lived but very, very sweet.  
Not sure who had more fun here - the uncle or the nephew


Finally, a random picture of the cat.  She has staked out the chicken coop as her domain to hunt for mice.  The chickens don't seem to mind and so far the body count is just one mouse.  But that won't stop her from keeping watch.  
More snow is expected this week. Not measured in feet like the last storm and as always, we will welcome the moisture.  Springtime in Wyoming. 

No comments: