Saturday, March 6, 2021

Felt like Spring but it's probably not

It felt like Spring today, well Spring in a normal climate.  Spring in Wyoming is usually marked by nice days, then a snow storm, some wind, another nice day, a hard freeze and then Summer.  So maybe it is a typical Spring day in Wyoming.  But we made sure to enjoy the weather.  I wanted to work in the garden but the compost bin is frozen so that'll have to wait a while.  We did some yard work and I took the dogs for a long field run so it was a good day.  

Tootsie is alive, just really tired.  

Charlie is scared because someone has a camera

Trigger and a giant leftover moose bone 
We finally convinced Charlie to enjoy the sunshine

As the day went on, I felt a little off-kilter. I think the weather was reminding me so much of last March when everything shut down and we stayed at home for weeks on end.  I know the pandemic is not over  yet, even though more and more people are getting vaccinated. I hope Glenn and I get a call soon.  
 

No comments: