Monday, July 27, 2020

Day 134

Another list! 

I made my first batch of zucchini bread for the summer.  Between our home garden and the community garden we share with V and a friend, we are living in Squash Town.  We have yellow squash, pumpkins, a few little cucumbers and a bunch of flowers getting ready to produce something.  The zuc bread was delicious and surprisingly a few slices made it through the day.

Will slept-walked  (sleep-walked?) last night but none of us noticed it (including him) until he woke up this morning to find a tote of old legos and toys on his chair next to his bed and his Harry Potter wand on top of his desk. Glenn thinks it's his inner child trying to play with more toys. 

This afternoon, I was getting off of a work call when I heard Coco start to gag nearby so I zipped over there to try to put a kitchen towel under her and instead I caught her barf in my hands.  That was fun. 

Reina was feeling a little under the weather but is better tonight, fever free and all of that good stuff.  She at an entire container of cherry tomatoes yesterday so that might have had something to do with it.

Wyoming has 2,520 cases and 25 deaths as of today.  Most of the big retailers in town are requiring masks and you definitely notice more people wearing them all over town.  I don't know what to do about school clothes shopping. I think I'll try to order some stuff for pick-up here in town but we'll probably have to do some online shopping too.  Reina wants a Hamilton tshirt - so do I!

No comments: