Saturday, April 16, 2016

The first half of our Spring Break trip

Pictures!  Finally!  It's a cold, snowy day and I thought it might brighten my mood to look back on sunny pictures from a few weeks ago.  

Cold beach day but that doesn't stop a couple of kids from Wyoming from digging in the sand.  

Awkward sibling pose #1. This post is full of forced sibling contact.  But I love it.  

My favorite type of beach photo.  From the chin up.  Will took this picture.  He took a lot of pictures on the trip and I think he has a good eye, even if the framing needs a little work.  

Awkward sibling picture #2 on the boardwalk at Rehobeth..  Reina might have been cuddling up for warmth.  

Will and a cool silver tree in the sculpture garden outside of the Smithsonian.  

Two kids being eaten by something with a giant jaw.  Possibly prehistoric.  Will would know but he's downstairs watching the Hobbit. 
I said, "Hey, match the pose in that famous picture from WW2!"  This is as close as Will was willing to get.  

Less awkward sibling contact.  All joking aside, since this trip they have been treating each other a little more nicely.  I guess we just have to go on vacation more!  

This might have been my favorite part of the trip - Mount Vernon!  

More Mount Vernon! 
Sings of Spring at Mount Vernon!  
Fake smiles and little lambs at Mount Vernon!  Will actually really liked this part but I guess I'd been taking too many pictures at this point.  I have 20 more baby lamb pictures if anyone is interested.  
Our hostess, my Aunt Vicky. Notice anything different with the Reina-iac?  A lovely new haircut courtesy of Aunt Vicky.  The kicky new style matches Reina's bouncy personality.  
Reina and the Washingtons. 

Will had the camera and captured a great pic of his pensive sis.  

Will's self portrait. 



No comments: