Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Football family

Well, this isn't called the Bronco Babies Blog for no reason.  We have some serious Broncos fever going on right now and the whole family is getting into it.  The Broncos won the AFC Championship on Sunday and for once, all four of us were sitting in the den watching the game.  Reina usually wanders in and out but this time she had a stomachache and wanted to sit by me during the game. Once or twice she might've told me, "Mom, you just said the D word."  Guilty.   In my weak defense, it was a nerve-wracking game that wasn't decided until there were 12 seconds left.  The Broncos were underdogs and most of the media had predicted a Patriots blowout.  The Pauley household was very glad the so-called experts were wrong.  

Remember last week when Will took off all of his Broncos clothes?  This time, he wore all 6 Broncos shirts that he owns, including the one on top that's probably a size 4T.  

Reina dressed herself for Sunday School in this ensemble.  I've never been more proud.  

I think this was Saturday's outfit.  I like her style!  
In non-football related news, Reina brought home a packet of schoolwork that will undoubtedly provide blog-fodder for the next several weeks but I had to put this one up right away.  Reina wrote a story about our trip to Mexico and here's her version of me waking her up to leave for the airport.
So I have a beehift
Last week, I stayed home with Will one day as he battled a bad cold. I don't think anyone was happier to have us home than Coco.  She was happy to have the dogs inside to play with/boss around for the door and she was a little too interested in my laptop while I tried to get a few work projects taken care of.  Have you ever tried participating in a conf call with a cat perched on top of your keyboard?  Yah, me neither.

No comments: