Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Summer fun

Is anyone else alarmed that next week is the Fourth of July? Just me?  Well I guess I'm not necessarily alarmed but wow, the summer is almost 1/3 over and what do we have to show for it?  The last few weeks have been another blur of baseball, swimming lessons and tball with a little daddy/daughter camping trip, movie watching, gardening and jogging thrown in for good measure.  

Last Sunday was the warmest day of the year and while we had a bunch of chores and gardening to do, I had to stop and set up the sprinkler for a couple of kiddos.  I couldn't get very many pictures that didn't look like wet blurs running around the yard but I did capture a moment when everyone was still. 
Stop drinking out of the sprinkler! 

Part of the reason this month has sped by is that I've had a few short work trips.  While I enjoy seeing different parts of my beautiful state, I miss the kids and Glenn. 
A moose! 

Devil's Tower - pretty awesome sight. 
I'm headed home tomorrow and then we have another weekend full of baseball, tball, movies and more.  What a great June! 

No comments: