Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Saving these for the graduation collage

We've been full of baseball and ballet for the last few weeks. I have more pics of Reina's ballet recital on the fancy camera but for today, we'll look at the informal snaps.  Baseball has been a lot of fun so far this season, even though it's cold and wet and I had to wrap my backpack around my legs during the last game just to keep warm.  Will doesn't mind, he has his cool sports long johns (I think that's a thing) on and he's been hitting the ball like a maniac.  He's a lot of fun to watch. 
He has the equipment and the attitude....  I told him to give me his 'baseball face' and he certainly did.  
Reina had her ballet recital and I have a bunch of pictures from the real camera but those will have to wait while we look at these.  I left work early so that I'd have enough time to help her get ready at home.  While she was watching cartoons, Will whispered to me (with his eyes sparkling), "I want to tease Reina."  He climbed into her ballet costume and stood at the top of the stairs until she noticed.  Luckily she laughed and laughed and did not attack him and draw blood, which is what I thought would happen. 
He says, "put this on Facebook!"

My favorite ballerina.  It took us about 20 minutes to get that hair just right.  I'm learning.

Awww, sibling love.  In the form of rabbit ears. 
So, let's bookmark this page and save it for someone's high school graduation party.  Which will probably be here way sooner than we want it to. 

No comments: