Sunday, December 7, 2014

Unleashed

I took my new camera out for a spin yesterday with two wild dogs and kids.  We headed to our favorite dog (and kid) exercise spot nearby.  We had amazing December weather for Wyoming although both kids admitted to being cold by the end of the walk, even though I had provided ample warning.  Mom's always right, blah blah blah.
 
We hadn't been there more than 30 seconds before Will found a stick that made a suitable weapon. 

Will, Reina and Trigger's fanny. 

Someone needs a haircut but we didn't get that far this weekend.  Add it to next weekend's to-do list!

My new camera has a neat feature where I can hold the 'shoot' button down and it will take several pictures in a row in rapid style.  This frame is like 1 of 15 because it took that many times for both dogs to look at me.  This one's going on the Christmas card. 

Action shot.  Trigger and Tootsie hot on the trail of something.  Will and Reina hot on the trail of running away from Mom. 

Look closely and see if you can find T, T & R. 

I'm being followed by a Jedi. 

Brother and sister starting to get a little chilly but no one will admit it.

Reina made it to the top first and I told her, "Your the king of the mountain!"  "Queen, mom. I'm the queen of the mountain."    Naturally.

This picture made my weekend.  Christmas card?  Check! 

I don't think he was trying to wink at me...

I was trying to get all artsy but my framing still needs some work.  Let's call this one, Reina Inside a Snowfence. 
On the way home from church today, violence nearly erupted in the backseat while the kids were talking about potential plot points for the next Frozen movie.  As you can imagine, Reina has strong feelings about it.  Will suggested that Elsa (Reina's favorite character, Halloween costume, and mentor if only Reina had ice powers) probably dies in the movie and that's why it's called "Frozen Forever."  Spitting venom and more anger than I've seen her muster for just about anything else she feels passionately about, Reina suggested that NO SHE DOES NOT BOBO.  I hope Disney is paying attention. 

No comments: