Tuesday, December 30, 2014

A post-Christmas interview

You've heard my version of the Christmas recap.  So let's hear from the rest of the family. 

What was your favorite Christmas present:
W: Probably that (pointing towards giant lego set).  I also really liked the Nike socks.
R:  The Elsa castle.  (Seeing that I'm typing more for everybody else Reina adds), I liked the bird Aunt Vicky gave me and the palace pet I got, and the Frozen clothes.
G: I liked all of them - the baseball glove, the Cabela's giftcard and the KUIU giftcard.

What was the favorite thing you ate for Christmas break so far:
W: I don't know probably turkey. 
R: I didn't eat anything.  Mom, I haven't eaten anything for Christmas.  Well, we did have a dinner.
G:  The stew you made yesterday.  (What a diplomat.)

So now both kids have left the room and Glenn's busy working on the giant lego set mentioned in Question #1.  I'd like to mention that it's -17.7 degrees outside and that's without the wind chill.  We have a bit of a cold snap going on right now.

What's been your favorite activity during the break so far:
W:  I don't know.  Probably building my legos. 
R:  Making my lego (okay, now she's just openly repeating what other people are saying.)
G:  Opening presents. 

How many more days of vacation do you wish you had?
W:  100
R:  100
G:  5

What else would you like to do before vacation is over with:
W:  Probably just ... I don't know.
R:  I would like to make the gingerbread house (that I bought at the beginning of vacation) and make snowflakes. 
G:  Not work. 

What are your resolutions for the New Year?
W: Probably building my legos.
R: Learning more Christmas carols, what's the prize?
G: Be more sensitive. (Seriously, Mr. Diplomat?)

So there you have it.  Christmas through the eyes of the other three-quarters of this blog.

No comments: