Friday, December 20, 2013

You oughta be in pictures

We are in the middle of Christmas pageant extravaganzas.  Reina's program was last week, the church's program was Sunday and Will's school program was Tuesday.  AND W and R will fill in angel and shepherd duty at Aunt Vicky's church on Christmas Eve.  It's a fun week.  

Last Sunday, we had one excited participant and one not-so excited.  Can you tell which is which?  
To his credit, he perked up for the actual performance and sang *most* of the songs. 
Earlier in the week at Reina's preschool program, the kids had a surprise visitor.  These pictures are out of chronological order but I'm too tired to fix it. 
Shy Will meeting Santa.  He wants a Star Wars Lego and mumble mumble mumble.

If I make eye contact with Santa, does that up my odds of getting what I want? 

During her program, Reina sang her heart out.  

I was trying to get a good picture of her outfit but this is all I came up with. She had a cute charcoal grey skirt, with the white shirt and gold cardigan.  She would've worn it to church on Sunday but I made the mistake of letting her eat breakfast in it.  It was a charcoal grey skirt and gold cardigan with toast and jam. 



No comments: