Monday, June 18, 2012

More dancing princesses and Tootsie

I don't know why I couldn't get these pictures to work in the previous post.  On the last day of dance camp, Reina's class did a little recital.  She knew some of the moves and it was so much fun to watch.  Plus, she looks delightful in layers of tulle and sparkles.  And the tiara, don't forget the tiara!  

A pirouette, Reina-style

She had the wildest hair of any of the other ballerinas, but maybe that will be her signature look.  The Feral Ballerina.  Glenn calls her the Savage Princess because lately she likes to run around shirtless with her hair all blowing in the wind.  Time for a haircut. And hey, it's been pretty hot.  I'd probably try the shirtless thing if it wouldn't scar all of the neighbors. 
Here's another picture of Tootsie.  She poses so prettily, although I'm pretty sure she thought she was getting some sort of treat.  She smiled at Glenn this morning.  That was always one of Canyon's signature moves.  It makes my heart warm to have that kind of dog personality back under the roof.  Even though she's probably smarter than us all. 

Stay tuned:  This week is Will's Pirate Camp.  When I dropped him off this morning, the teacher asked him his name.  His response?  "Capt Jack Sparrow."  I think he'll fit right in. 

No comments: