Sunday, February 5, 2012

The rest of the month... and now it's February

I downloaded these pictures last weekend and just never got around to posting them. It was one of those weeks! I have a lot of details to write about but I'm tired and Downton Abbey's on tv right. Priorities, right? Until I can get caught up, here are some pictures to pass the time.

Fun with mom's new phone and camera. It takes pictures from the main screen so you can see yourself ... a big hit with certain family members.

Before all the yuckiness of the last weekend, we were ending the month of January on a decent note. Last week, the kids learned all about Chinese New Year at preschool. Will's class decorated these scary dragon masks and Reina, upon seeing Will's, insisted on one of her own when we got home. I don't consider myself a particularly crafty person, but in the face of a whiny 2-yr old, I can throw just about anything together. One piece of paper, scissors and some yarn later and we had a slightly less scary dragon. A girl dragon, according to the mask wearer. While Will was feeling under, Trigger did his best to be a good nurse dog.


When Will first came down with the stomach flu, I picked up Reina early from preschool so she could nap at home. Mad at my decision to not let her nap downstairs with Will, she decided to sleep on the floor. To punish me? I don't know....
Last Sunday, when Will was finally feeling better, I wanted to take a picture of his skinny face. He lost about four pounds and it was noticeable for the first few days. It's nice to see his smile back after all of the droopiness.


No comments: