Friday, December 23, 2011

Overheard at Christmastime....

While driving by the house with the biggest Christmas decorations display complete with coordinated music and lights, animated creatures, etc., Will remarks, "Man that guy must really like Christmas."

********
Both kids and I braved the mall for a few last minutes gifts tonight. While walking out, we met the cow from Chick Fil-A. A boy after my own heart, Will ran up and gave him (her?) a big hug. Reina did not. She hid behind me and only managed a tight wave as the cow mosy-ed on by. As we were walking away, Reina told me "Cows shouldn't wear dresses."

********
A few nights ago, we were in the den watching tv and Will was staring at our wood burning stove. I thought he was watching the flames but then he turned to me, "Mom, are you sure Santa can fit in that thing?"

No comments: