Sunday, December 11, 2011

Meet Frosty

I found this cheerful fellow planted in the front yard when I came back from my jog this morning. He's the product of enough snow on the ground still and too many holiday cartoons being watched in the Pauley household lately. Will informs me that the snowman's name is Frosty, naturally. He also tells me that it's okay if Frosty melts because "he'll be back again someday." Reina is concerned that he doesn't have a hat and asks if perhaps we can go to Target and buy him one. She requests Target specifically. Apparently ball caps or stocking caps aren't good enough for our Frosty. He needs a top hat! Glenn's happy that it's warm enough to get the kids outside and tired out from a little snowman building activity. I'm just wishing they'd found something else besides glass Christmas ornaments to use as his eyes. However, that's two LESS ornaments for Trigger to chew on so we'll just leave it as it is. With the kind of winter we are having so far, Frosty could be in our frontyard until May.

No comments: