Thursday, March 11, 2010

Who's watching these kids?!

I pride myself on being a multi-tasker when I'm home in the afternoons. I can get a load of laundry going, run the dishwasher, send a couple of emails all while feeding Reina and keeping Will entertained. Recent events have made me reconsider my ability to multi-task...

Exhibit A: Reina surrounded by every box of cereal that we own. Yeah, I was sitting approximately 5 feet away while these events unfolded. She opened the pantry, pulled out each box, delicately sampled each brand and then proceeded to pour the contents out onto the floor. Did I mention that I was 5 feet away?




When I finally noticed, she smiled at me and threw a handful of cheerios over her head like confetti. "Happy New Year!" Exhibit B: Will found my eyeliner. I think he was trying to draw two mountain peaks. The only time I can get him to stand still for a picture is after mischief. Don't you love Reina's expression in the background? How droll.

Gotta get back to my multi-tasking. The buzzer on the dryer just went off and Reina emptied the bottom shelf of our bookcase.

No comments: