Monday, October 16, 2023

The blog that time forgot

 Updating this blog has been hanging over me like a giant black cloud since my last post. I have two drafts in the folder from this summer but life has been hectic and I try to respect teen privacy and honestly there are just a lot of tik tok videos to watch so I haven't made the time to write about our family.  So my goal for the rest of 2023 is one picture a day of our shenanigans with a little write-up.  Hopefully that will get me caught up.  

Lincoln is still a puppy and a big presence in our house.  Not always a nice presence - lots of chewed up stuff, he loves to dig in the trash, he's finally MOSTLY potty trained, he routinely eats the cats' food, but he's also a giant snuggle bunny and super sweet when he's asleep.  Aren't we all.  

He's made friends with the dog that lives next door and if we don't watch him closely, he'll sneak out the front door, run to their house and wait on the front porch until they let him in to play.  The neighbor dog is an older puppy too and they have a great time together.  Lincoln and Charlie are BFFs and love to wrestle and play tug.  Tootsie just wishes that everyone would shut up and let her nap.  Me too Toots, me too.  

No comments: