Thursday, October 19, 2017

October Stuff

I'm sitting here at the kitchen table while Reina does math homework.  Every once in a while, she'll ask for help but most of the time she just powers through her addition and subtraction and tries to sneak the calculator over to her side of the table so she can preemptively check her math.  I thought I'd use these few spare minutes to finally write another blog post.  October has flown by.  We've had a trip to Nebraska, another round of sickness, the last tackle football game, the last flag football game (city champions!), Reina doing some running, Glenn doing some hunting, me running and finishing up some big work projects.  On top of that, some cousin time, Broncos and Cowboys football, Halloween costume planning, baseball excitement for a little while (thank you Rockies!), finishing up gardening for the season and phew, what else could we pack into this month? 

I have a stack of pictures from our quick trip to Nebraska to put on here. I have a bunch of shots of my favorite football player that need to be immortalized.  Reina keeps stealing my phone and taking selfie after selfie, that sometimes feature Coco.  Those need to go up here.  Here's hoping for a quiet weekend to have some computer time! 

No comments: