Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Reina's writing assignment

I'm so far behind on my blogging goals.  September is flying by and our free time is crammed full of football and dance and piano and more football to watch and a garden to harvest and man do I need live-in help, but until I can catch up, here's a brief glimpse in to the mind of a third grader.

Reina has a journal at school that she writes in every day.  She brought it home so we could talk about her writing goals (she has writing goals!) and I got to peek at some of her assignments.  On the first page, she wrote about her dad.

My dad.  
*loves to hunt
*loves me and my brother
*is really funny
*loves meat
*loves veggies
*wants to eat healthy
*loves running

My dad is really good at shooting a bow.  He was shooting his bow he shot it so well it broke.  And he kept breaking the bows.  So let me tell you my dad is a really good shooter.

My mom.
*loves running
*loves cats
*loves all of my family
*good at cooking
*loves sports
*is really sweet/funny

My brother (spelled bother...)
*strong
*cool
*loves sports
*good at sports
*loves to play games
*loves phone/DS/Kindle
*In 4th grade

*****
I think she described us pretty well, except for Will's grade.  And she thinks I'm a good cook!!

No comments: