Sunday, April 13, 2014

Springtime

Here are my pretty daffodils shining in the sun on Saturday morning.  The tulips are peaking through and I'm busy scouring the seed catalogs to see what I want to branch out into this summer.  Besides teaming up on the community garden plot with Aunt Vicky, I'm also going to try my hand at our own plot in our church's new community garden space.  But in Wyoming, garden plans are on hold until Memorial Day, at least.   
When I saw the weather report, I thought about knitting them sweaters. 
And here are the same little daffodils on Sunday morning.  It's been snowing all day and we have the pellet stove fired up again. It's amazing how cold 20 degrees can feel in April.  In January that same temp felt like a little heat wave. I'm not complaining about the moisture, just the color of it. 

No comments: