Tuesday, March 10, 2009

One Month Old!

One month ago today, I was doing this . . . Yes, I'm actually smiling. Apparently unaware that I look like I'm carrying the baby in my face . . . glad those days are behind me.

Today Reina is officially one month old. What a wild month it has been! She continues to be the cutest, most well-behaved baby girl in all of Wyoming. She definitely prefers sleeping on top of someone (usually mom) rather than by herself and she still hates the carseat. BUT, she's becoming much more alert and everyone thinks I'm crazy to say this, but the girl is on the verge of smiling. I swear! She smiles with her eyes a lot. Judge for yourself with these two pictures.




Okay, so maybe she does look pretty darn solemn in both of those pictures - but look at this one. Clearly she knows how to read already and I do believe that is the latest issue of Field & Stream.

I tried to find a picture of Will at one month old but since I'm the Queen of Disorganization - this was the best I could do - he's about 3 weeks old I think.

There are definitely some similiarities in their little faces although she's got more hair. I think they both look like little old men. Cute little old men.

1 comment:

Justin and Kristi said...

Don't you just love the resemblance to little old men, regardless of whether they are boy or girl? I keep reminding myself that our little girl is a GIRL! not a little old man! She is adorable and yes, I too believe that they can start smiling at such a young age! Congratulations on the adorable little Reina!