Sunday, January 4, 2009

Update on Deuce Pauley

Soon we'll have to change the name of this blog to the Bronco Babies Blog or maybe Bronco Toddler and Baby Blog (that doesn't have the same ring to it). We had a doctor's appt on Friday and everything looks good. They've scheduled a c-section for February 10th but if I go into labor before that, the doctors are willing to let me try for a non-c-section delivery which is what I'm hoping for. On Friday the doctor took a look at everything and told me to try to get everything done that I need to in the next four weeks as it's looking like Baby Deuce might come a little early. Now we all know that birthing is not an exact science so who knows. We could find ourselves driving to the hospital on Feb 10 with nary a contraction in sight but the doctor's advice got me panicking a little bit and Glenn and I spent the weekend in a flurry of home improvement projects, cleaning (nesting = fun for everyone!) and conversations about baby names. Now if I could just get my work stuff done . . .

We'll keep you posted!

No comments: