Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Operation Lion Tamer - Mission Accomplished!!!

Will's Grandpa Hansen has been teasing me that I'm like the President and I declare the war (on sleep) over prematurely. I grudgingly admit that he's right - I've declared the war on sleep over many times throughout the last few months and each time Will has reverted back to his old ways and woke up screaming and seeking mom and dad at 2 a.m. Well, for the last 5 FIVE nights in a row, he's slept in his own bed and woken up in his own bed at a decent hour (after 5:59 a.m.). He's had a few nights where we've had to do some coaxing in the middle of the night but he's slowly figuring out this whole sleep thing. I'm delighted! I haven't slept well since the month before he was born so I've forgotten what a good night's sleep feels like. It's wonderful!
Here's a picture of our little sleeper eating breakfast. He's a happy kid!

Hope everyone has a very happy Memorial Day weekend. We're planting our veggie garden, blobbing it and on Monday I will be attempting to run (walk) the Bolder Boulder with Will and Glenn cheering me along. Hope you have a nice holiday!

No comments: